Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.

Since becoming more regimented in documenting my life lately, I've been inspired to try my hand at blogging again.  I've gone through a major life change over the past month, and because of that, my goals are now even more achievable!

Unfortunately, the end result of (but also the inspiration for) this journey is that I soon will be divorced. 

Since leaving my husband (long story: we've both made mistakes - he happened to get caught in an unforgivable one), I've became more involved in having an active social life.  Last night I listed all the activities I have taken part in over the past couple weeks of flying solo, and honestly I'm astounded at what I've accomplished.

As you may have noted from previous blogs, I struggle with disordered eating.  I've come to terms with the fact that a lot of my struggle stems from high emotions.  Since leaving he-who-shall-not-be-named (Yes, HP Fan!), I have not had a binge day.  Actually, I haven't eaten a single sweet.

Finally, I've composed a list of goals to achieve while I'm single.  I have a tendency to jump into relationships, and this is my way to stave off my fear of being alone.  Right now, I'm attempting to categorize the list so that I can have definite dates for achieving each milestone.

I'm thrilled to share my journey with you, from a slightly (understatement) sheltered wife to living the life I intended on having!  Reviewing my new list of goals makes me believe that this will be an exciting adventure!

Stay tuned. 





No comments:

Post a Comment